Thursday, February 18, 2010

How to paint Faux Worn Brick & Worn Sheetrock?

I am looking for info on painting a FAUX worn brick and sheetrock in several places in my new home. Any one with a resource that can teach me how to do this. Googled and found Painters that do FAUX but I would like to do it my self.





ThanksHow to paint Faux Worn Brick %26amp; Worn Sheetrock?
http://www.fauxfun.com/Videos/RocksBlock鈥?/a>





the brick is easy, paint on your mortar color(s) then tape over to make bricks. Sponge on your colors for the brick. remove tape.





Torn sheetrock, that's a bit more freehand. I don't know if this site goes into that.How to paint Faux Worn Brick %26amp; Worn Sheetrock?
There are many ways to vary this technique, and it really is a good idea to practice first. Here is a guide of some effects that you can achieve
Use some primer then do your thing..........
you can use large sponges and several shades of red or gray to create a faux brick look.
It's just very difficult to try and give instructions in text.





Have you checked your area for hands on classes?
  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment