Thursday, February 18, 2010

What kind of glaze is best for applying to tape to ensure a straight paint line? Faux glaze or painters caulk

I have textured walls and have trouble with paint bleeding around the tape. I've seen reports that glazing over the tape works well, but I'm not sure what kind of glaze to use - is this the same glaze that is used for faux painting? Is the glaze clear? I'm a novice painter so would appreciate any advice.What kind of glaze is best for applying to tape to ensure a straight paint line? Faux glaze or painters caulk
The best thing to do is to paint the tape with the other color first. If it bleeds then it doesn't matter. Wait for it to dry and then use the color you want.What kind of glaze is best for applying to tape to ensure a straight paint line? Faux glaze or painters caulk
Anything clear will work. I have seen them use paintable caulk. Fauxing glaze is VERY expensive.
  • shell necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment