Thursday, February 18, 2010

I painted my trim and now my 2'; white faux wood blinds are too dark. Help! Can I paint them?

You CAN paint them but it would be a very trying process. They have paints that bond well to plastics but that will also fill in the ';natural'; appearance of the blinds. You can do a lot with spray paint or even a brush on paint, but ifyou want the strings to remain the same color, you will have to do a lot of taping. Is it really worth all that trouble? I woul djust go buy some new blinds with a complimentary color rather than repainting anything.I painted my trim and now my 2'; white faux wood blinds are too dark. Help! Can I paint them?
If they're white, how could they be too dark? You could paint them, they make paint for plastic, but it's hard to do without gumming up the working parts of the blinds. If you're careful, it might work, but probably best to buy new ones.I painted my trim and now my 2'; white faux wood blinds are too dark. Help! Can I paint them?
probably easier to repaint your trim

No comments:

Post a Comment