Monday, February 8, 2010

I want to expiriment with faux painting?

i would like to faux paint my room but dont know what colors i want to use. are there any online tools that will show me what two colors will look like used together?? or any other interior design tools would be great. thanks!I want to expiriment with faux painting?
Go to Home Depot or Lowe's. They have little sample cards with the color names and all that.I want to expiriment with faux painting?
you should buy a kit at the hardware store that helps with faux finishing. some of them even come with a how-to video. usually what works the best color-wise is to pick a color you love, and then pick a color 3 down from that on the same paint sample card. so, they are different shades of the same color.
No, not that I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment