Sunday, February 21, 2010

Help, I need a catchy name for my faux painting business!?

Hello all, I have been a mural painter off and on for a few years and have finally decided to commit myself full time to this occupation. I would like to incorporate other design elements, such as general faux finishes, finishes for furniture, and room design. I would like to incorporate the word designs into the name, or something similar. I'm an aquarius, so that means I'm quirky and I'd like a name that reflects my personality, yet is also professional and draws the client. Can you help me??? Many thanks for your time....peaceHelp, I need a catchy name for my faux painting business!?
SInce most of your friends are most likely as creative as you are, here's what I'll advise. Invite over about ten of your best friends for a wine tasting party at your house early in the evening and make sure you have a designated driver or two. After everyone has had a glass or two, and start to giggle tell them you are looking for a name for your faux pas painting business.





You'd be surprised at how creative they become. They more they giggle the more chance there is of something very good coming out of it.





Good LuckHelp, I need a catchy name for my faux painting business!?
Beautifaux Designs - ';custom created for you';





Designs Faux You





Designs Finished Faux You








Good luck!
Picture This or Design This





Designs Faux You
take a word or two that describes your business, and look it up in a few languages like japanese. Atari did that, Atari means ';sorounded'; and they did good...ish.





email me at nickb@estamponline.net, i want every detail on your new business.
Color Your World
How about ';A Fresh Start';, with the motto, ';Repaint and thin no more';?

No comments:

Post a Comment