Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm looking for ';paint in a roll like wallpaper'; with a faux finish advertised on a late night infomercial.

Does anyone know what this is? I do not know the name of the product or manufacturer. I wish I would have written it down. I cannot find anything even remotely close to it online. The color you choose comes in a roll, loads into a device, and rolls on the wall like paint, but applies like wallpaper. It was washable, and mendable if it was marred or scratched in anyway. It basically looked like faux finish wallpaper, but rolled on with a rolling device. It reminded me of ';glass stickers'; or glass clings but for your wall.It wasn't wet, and did not need any time to dry.I swear I did not dream it because I looked it up online after the informercial but forgot to bookmark it. Now that I want to order it, I am completely lost. Help!I'm looking for ';paint in a roll like wallpaper'; with a faux finish advertised on a late night infomercial.
I think this may be what you're looking for??? Hope this helps:) www.bellaandbirch.com
  • shell necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment