Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where in Saskatoon can I buy Valspar paint and faux finishes?

That about sums it up. The website only lists Lowes and they are all in Ontario (which honestly kind of pisses me off, like people outside of ontario don't need paint).





Or is there another kind pf paint I can buy that does faux finishes like the pearl or suede ones offered by Valspar?





ThanksWhere in Saskatoon can I buy Valspar paint and faux finishes?
I checked their site because I thought they were the Lowe's house brand but apparently they are not they do say they have independent dealers. And their locate is restricted to 5 digit zip codes so that doesn't help our Canadian friends.





You could try calling their customer service number 800-845-9061 or filling out their web form and they may be able to help you.





http://www.valspar.com/contact-us.html

No comments:

Post a Comment