Sunday, February 21, 2010

Help, I need a catchy name for my faux painting business!?

Hello all, I have been a mural painter off and on for a few years and have finally decided to commit myself full time to this occupation. I would like to incorporate other design elements, such as general faux finishes, finishes for furniture, and room design. I would like to incorporate the word designs into the name, or something similar. I'm an aquarius, so that means I'm quirky and I'd like a name that reflects my personality, yet is also professional and draws the client. Can you help me??? Many thanks for your time....peaceHelp, I need a catchy name for my faux painting business!?
I, too, am Aquarian...and I LOVE doing faux finishes, especially on furniture and accessories...I spent 16 years as an interior designer...


';Faux Pas Designs';


';Faux Bleau';


';The Painted Lady';


';The Faux Chateau';


';Faux Verseau'; (';Verseau'; is french for Aquarius)


Or...';(Your name or just last name) Designs, Faux Artisite';Help, I need a catchy name for my faux painting business!?
Aquarius Designs - Simple catchy and reflects you!
Faux Real
';NOW'; WALL DESIGNS FOR YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment